CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

More Chemo

I met with my oncologist Thur. We have scheduled a PET scan for 1/13. He feels that the results will come back as 'total remission.' That being said he want me to go through 2 more cycles (4 treatments) of chemo. NOOOOOOO! He said that the chance for reoccurance sp? goes way down with the additional cycles. So it is go through this and hopefully never have to deal with it again.

I will let you know the official results of the test as soon as I get them
Burke

5 comments:

Leah said...

Chemo sucks! I hope you endure it well and it passes quickly. I hope it comes back if full remission also. I think of you often.

Momma Strain said...

Hang in there! We'll be praying the results are what we all want to hear!

Homeschool Helper, Dee Bryson said...

You are in our prayers. Make sure to let us know how you are doing. Oh... and move back to Washington please, we are lonely! :)
love ya,
Dee, Rick and the whole bryson crew

Book Learning said...

Hey you guys, I am so glad things are progressing as hoped. We think about you often- Jessica (Lee) Townsend

j said...

Just happened across your blog tonight. I am an Alabama blogger too.

Saying a prayer for you that you will be healed. And that you won't need the storm trooper helmet.

Be blessed.