CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Actually a pretty easy week

This week has turned out to be pretty quite. I had the Mugga scan on Tuesday and I was supposed to have the PET scan on Thursday but that got rescheduled to next week. I am feeling really good and gearing up for the craziness to start next week. Actually I am a little sore today because I FINALLY got the floors done in the kitchen and dinning room. We wanted to get a couple of thing completed before treatment in case I have to take it easy for a while. A BIG thanks to Chase, Terry, Gerrad and all of those that were more than willing to help. The help and motivation was/is really appreciated. The best part is Shelly loves the floors so that one big one off the list:)

Next week will be interesting:
Tuesday: I get my port put in.
Wednesday: I have the PET scan
Thursday: Oncologist appointment. We are going to review all of the test from the last few weeks. Determine exactly the stage of Hodgkin's (where and how much cancer there is). AND schedule my chemo treatments, we even may have one that day.

I guess its time to get this going so we can get it over with!
Burke

1 comments:

Katrina said...

Great blog, guys. Are you going to be having a family fast this Sunday? Either way, we will be fasting for you. Sounds like next week may be the hardest yet.