CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lucky Dog

Burke got out of Chemo today! He went in a little late so the rooms were pretty full. His blood counts were a little low, plus Thanksgiving is on thursday. The sweet nurses had mercy on him and said lets postpone till next week. This is the exact text I got from him at work today. No Chemo. Blood counts were low +thanksgiving.......and I whined. This actually works perfect because it will push the last three of his treatments back a week, which means the treatment that was scheduled for Dec. 23 is moved also. Yay, I get a happy husband for Christmas!All is still going pretty well. He is feeling good, except for the few days after a treatment.Doing good!

4 comments:

Mrs. Projectaholic said...

YEAH!!! that's good news :0) Have a good Thanksgiving!

Mitchell4 said...

That's awesome that he'll be able to enjoy his holidays and his family. Glad to hear the good news. Happy Thanksgiving!!

~The Dippold's said...

I am glad that everything worked out for you and you will be able to enjoy your holidays. I am so glad I was able to meet you. I had so much fun. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Kristen said...

I am so glad that everything is going well! There is nothing worse than spending christmas in the hospital...been there...for some reason it really does make you grumpy. Hurray for one more treatment! It does get better, eventually. You guys are so awesome! I still think you have one tough job! I'm thinking about you!