CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I swear! Every year Burke and I have the Christmas light debate. He found this picture today and said " Now thats my idea of hanging christmas lights!" You have to realize I grew up with massive amounts of lights on my house. Blinking Merry Chrismas signs on the roof, Santa stop here signs, lights everywhere. Maybe a little reminiscent of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Oh, and the lights must be straight, extremely straight! But hey thats Christmas to me, and I love it. However Burke does not. So at least I have lights on my house and not a massive bundle hanging from the eaves.
http://www.wiregrasslive.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12057

5 comments:

~The Dippold's said...

That is hilarious! I am sure when we have a house we will have the same conflict. Tomorrow night we are having a girls night and you should come!! See my blog for the details! :)

Leah said...

Seriously that is the greatest thing I have ever seen. Thanks for making my laugh!

Katrina said...

Keith and Burke must belong to the same club, because Keith does NOT put up Christmas lights either. He says it's too much work for just a few weeks and then all that work to take them down. This year I'm bagging the idea, but I've been known in year's past to threaten climbing the ladder while pregant. I've had other men have sympathy on me - Keith's brothers have put my lights up for me, and I remember my dad doing it for me a couple of times when they were out in NY visiting us for Thanksgiving! So, I feel your pain! :)

Mrs. Projectaholic said...

that's great!!!

Mitchell4 said...

I have show that one to B. I had him put up the lights last night. It's the first time we had lights ever on the house. He did like 10 minutes before the sun went down so I'm sure that it got rather chilly uh more like freezing cold in the end.


I'm glad that he was able to help out with Saturday. He's not home yet so I'm sure that he's having the time of his life. He'd live, breath, and eat paintball if we could afford it.It's such a great cause. Thanks for thinking of him. He'll be back with his Dad and bro in a week.