CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

We think we are done with Chemo..

On Tuesday I had what we think will be my last chemo treatment. I got tested after my first rounds were finished and the Doctor wanted me to do 4 more treatments that were basically for insurance. He said it would lower my chances of having to deal with this again. Next week I will get retested and then on the 29th I meet with the doc. again. Hopefully all of this is coming to and end.

It looks like the next step for me now is getting out and finding a job. Well, hopefully I will be able to make arrangements with an investor to reopen HotShots at a new location but that is up in the air at this point. We will see. We are just trying to be positive and have faith.

2 comments:

Corri said...

You are in our prayers!

Momma Strain said...

woohoo! i bet it feels great to be done with that! hopefully its nothing but wonderful news at your doctors appt!