CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's been a couple days....

Still doing good. Burke is a little bit tired these days and has to take frequent naps(I wouldn't complain on that one). I tease him because all of the symptoms he has remind me of morning sickness. Is this payback for what a baby I was when I was pregnant? He has to have his nausea meds and some food before he gets out of bed. He is not really eating large meals, more just grazing all day on whatever he fancies. We went through an entire family size box of Chees-Its in one day between him and Aden. Guess I'll go to Sam's club next time! Ellie is still in heaven keeping Daddy fed and hydrated. All she says after school is "Where's Daddy?" and if he is at home she goes straight to him and assess the situation. If he is in bed, so is she! Aden's best role in all of this is to just keep us all laughing. Some of the stuff this kid comes up with is amazing. He is very quick witted. Definitely still mama's boy though. Any chance he gets to ride in the passenger seat of my car he will hold my hand as we drive down the road. I wonder how long that will last? Overall we are all holding up pretty well. If this is as bad as it gets we are in good shape. Burke is still able to go to work. He might not be as productive as usual but he is still there and feeling useful, earning his paycheck! And I am just trying to be Superwoman and pull it all together. So far so good! SJB

2 comments:

MissManda-Mae said...

go girl go!! Glad to hear things are not unbearable... we love you guys... call if you need anything.. I love getting the updates!

LaSchelle said...

I was a friend of a friend of Burke's in Seattle. I knew him through Ariel. I know his brother, Brock, too. Anyway, I just found you through Kristen. I wanted to tell you how awesome you are to go through what you are. Wow. We will keep you in our prayers. I hope you will have abilities to keep up with all your responsibilities.