CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Nothing big this week.

I know it has been a few days since I posted. I think the main reason is there really was nothing to post. On Monday I got my appetite back and have felt better then I have in a couple of months. I haven't felt tired and I have had good energy. I guess before the diagnosis I thought I was worn out with the stresses of life, but it turns out the cancer was taking its toll.

So I spent most of the week trying to get stuff done for HotShots. Me not feeling well, and all the time spent taking test etc., has really taken its toll on HotShots. Our numbers have been pretty bad this month. The good news this last week I was able to get some good stuff done and made a great deal with the ITR (entertainment sales office on FT Rucker) on FT Rucker to do some sales for us.

The other fun this week was it was the Learn-a-thon at Aden's School this week. This is the big fund raiser for the school for the year. Shelly was in charge of one of the groups so it was a VERY busy end of the week for us. Thursday and Friday we both spent about 8 hours a day at the school. Luckly this is only once a year!

As I said there was nothing on the cancer front but a very busy week.

0 comments: