CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh what a night.......

What a fun night we had last night! Burke was not feeling good all day, just kinda "Bleh" again. We figured it was because of the chemo the day before. Towards the evening I started to feel a little yucky, but we had free tickets to the circus so supermom took the kids. Burke stayed home because he had started vomiting(sorry bout' the graphics). Off we went to the circus, got our seats, cotton candy and sodas. We were there about 20 minutes when Aden said "Mom I don't feel good, I don't think I can do this". So we left the big-top and headed home with the promise of "we'll try again tomorrow". We had to make a stop for gatorade, and a thermometer for Burke on the way home( if his temp goes over 101 he gets a trip to the ER). As soon as we got home Aden ran to one bathroom and vomited, Ellie ran to the other and did the same. We got the kids settled down and to bed with their buckets beside their beds and about 45 minutes later I figured it was my turn and I started in with the vomiting. Meanwhile Burke is still at it. I got the chills, Burke seemed to stay away from the fever somehow. I have to say I do believe clorox wipes are straight from heaven. Everyone is back to normal today, and yes we made it back to the circus tonight! Oh what a night!!!!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Glad you guys are feeling better. What a yucky night! How was the circus?

MissManda-Mae said...

uhhhh, hello???? why you didn't call?????? perhaps I wasn't listening hard enuf to the still small voice telling me my dear sweet visiting teaching pal needed me last week!!! I'm sorry, I didn't know!!!! =(